site analysis

Jul 6, 2011

Thanks for the love











Oss. Thanks to all of you for the love and the support.
Here is my fourfold way to say you how much I appreciate it.
Do you remember the famous cover of XMen featuring Colossus and Kitty Pride? (I mean this one.)
Weeell, I decided to be a little desecrating. Lol, I hope I am not too blasphemous, I do not want to offand anyone :lol:.
For what concerns the size difference, Logan is said to be 5'3'' (1.6m) tall while Colossus in metal form is 7'5''(2.2 m). That is quite a measeure, isn't it?.
BTW, When I made my first Thanks for the 2k pw, sombody wrote me that he liked the style of the low pixel drawing I used to made.
I decided to use this style again, just for this one pic. :wink: What do you think, do you like it?

1 comment:

  1. The low pixel style isn't bad. It reminds me of old computer games from early 1990s!

    Good pic though ^^

    ReplyDelete