site analysis

Sep 9, 2009

KEN AND RYU

STREET FIGHTER MEN: RYU AND KEN
Today I decided to upload all my Ryu and Kend pic I made so far :)
They are one of my favourite pair to draw (as you may see from the many pics)
:)
I hope you'll like them.


Ryu and Ken's hard training II

Full view is so much better.
Poor Ryu, even when he is on top Ken keeps being tha Man! :XD:
And BTW, Ken loves dirt talking :D :XD::XD::XD: (and Ryu secretly is aroused by Ken's aggressiveness :smug:).

Busted (again)!!!
After a tough training session (a real one :lol:) Ken and Ryu take a little nap on the floor.
It seems that Ryu just can't resist when he is near to his friend.
And... yes, Ken is going to wait till midcum to shout "BUSTED!". Heee heee :XD::XD::XD:
Busted!!!
I saw that there are two pics on this site of Ryu jerking off under a tree.
One is of sakuseii and the other of bdanime (2 of my favourite arstists here I have to say).
It have to be a sort of recurrent thing :XD: So I tried to do my own version, a sort of omage to them, if they want to accept it :sweatdrop:.
I thought this... did anybody tell Ryu that if he jerks off in an open place he might be seen?

Love
I love drowing sketches with the oekaki programs, and these two guyz love each other.
Come on, it is so evident...






















Ryu and Ken's hard training I
I think there is no top or botton in this couple.
I just have the feeling that hey just decide every day.
Maybe the one who wins in the fight...





















Butts
One of my useless daily sketch.
He is naked because he is washing his clothes at the river... Probably.

1 comment:

  1. Nice blog and drawings =) Ken and Ryu are sooo hot!!!

    ReplyDelete